Jack Attack

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dogs at Sea World


Mr. Jack met up with his girlfriend Elizabeth yesterday and they headed off to Sea World. It was Jack's first time at the park. The two little ones let Amy and I come along for the ride. Of course, I forgot my camera, but Jack basically slept the whole time anyway. He did wake up at the tail end of the Pets Rule show - dogs and cats running around at Sea World - go figure. He also got to experience the hospitality center where he enjoyed a nice bottle of formula and I had a free taste of Budweiser.

I have to say Amy and I did okay - two little ones, two car seats, two strollers, no meltdowns - all with Amy in the family way again. It's days like this that make you think, "Hey, this is easy!" Jack, of course, proved me wrong by staying up all night.

Without any pictures to mark the big day, I'll just post this one of Jack's latest trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home