We're famous!
Last month, JaxDad and I rounded up our "other" kids and headed off to the outskirts of the county to participate in a Rhodesian Ridgeback Fun Day put on by our local club. We did this two years ago when I was pregnant with Jack and had a blast watching our two RR's run around with about 30 other RR's. The highlight of that day was watching Sugar slink up to the food table (that's right - a table of food with 30 plus ginormous, hungry dogs running around) and knock a plate of sausages up in the air and catch them all in her mouth. We were so proud.Anyway, I didn't get any good pictures of this past Fun Day so I checked out the club website. Behold! There's me drinking a margarita (the club folks know how to have a FUN Day - wink, wink) staring at something on the ground, a whole gaggle of RR's running around, and my Blueberry looking at me. Is that devotion or what?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home