Jack Attack

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back in the day...


Not to toot my own horn, but back in the day (and I mean way, way back) I could hold my own in a swimming pool. In fact, I once swam in the same heat as Janet Evans - or so they tell me - she was too far in front of me to actually see her. Sadly, those glory days are long gone. As luck would have it, there's a little something called DNA that I passed on to Jack.
Is it too early to start dreaming that maybe my little one will carry on where I left off? Maybe I just have Olympic fever. Maybe, I'm just tired and not thinking straight from staying up to watch the Olympics when I should be sleeping. Regardless, the little guy does have a fascination with water and it's never too early to start training. As soon as we can schedule it, Coach Kim will be taking over the swim lessons. Where are the 2024 games being held anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home