Jack Attack

Friday, September 08, 2006

Udderly impossible

I started thinking today that Halloween is coming up and, though I have no idea what Jack's costume will be, I'm pretty sure it will involve a hat of some kind. The problem is, Jack doesn't like to wear hats. So, I thought we'd better practice.

First, I put one of Jack's hats on Sugar. "See, Sugar likes to wear hats," I said to Jack.

He just stared at her and laughed. Then, I tried it on Blue. He slinked off is shame and really wasn't a very good example of how happy one should be while wearing a hat. "Ignore him," I told Jack, "He has no fashion sense."Finally, I found what just may be the costume Jack will wear - T's very first Halloween costume (which is only a hat with udders and slippers - a little baby cow), but it's easy and cute. Lucky for me, the hat's a bit tight (of course) so he had trouble getting off. Just in case this never materializes on October 31...the cow hat for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home