60 pounds of trouble

Let me introduce to you 60 pounds of pure trouble. Her real name is Ch. Rainbow Hill's Sugar Sweet Pea, but she also goes by Shug, Booger, or "Leave It." She really is a very sweet dog, but trouble seems to find her wherever she goes.
Yesterday, I set a tub of yellow squash down on the table after feeding Jack and in the blink of eye (literally), with me standing right there, the spoon and tub are catapulting across the room showering the carpet and couch with a gooey mess. I never even saw her coming until it was too late. I just stood there in awe of her destructive power while she proceeded to act like nothing happened. Granted, she is crafty, but I have opposable thumbs and should be able to outsmart this little troublemaker.
She is, by far, the Bad Dog of the house (note the look of "But I couldn't help myself," even as a puppy). You will no doubt be reading more of her little mishaps. Stay tuned...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home