Ready for his close up
It's about that time of year when I start to panic about the Christmas photo. I don't want to take the photo too early, lest Jack somehow change what he looks like, and I obviously don't want to take the photo too late, lest you all receive a "Merry Christmas" Valentine's Day card in the mail.
Last year was easy. I threw a blanket around him (while still in his car seat), stuck him under Aunt Di's tree, and while the lights held his attention, snap a few pictures.
Easy as pie.

This year, the kid is on the move and I can't seem to get a good shot. Here are a few failed attempts. Wish me luck with this people.
Here's a nice shot of him storming the camera.

Here's another where he actually eating the festive candle thingy from IKEA (I thought the light would be nice - didn't count on the eating part).
And one of Jack in his super-cute Christmas footie PJs, babbling away and not sitting still.
Last year was easy. I threw a blanket around him (while still in his car seat), stuck him under Aunt Di's tree, and while the lights held his attention, snap a few pictures.
Easy as pie.

This year, the kid is on the move and I can't seem to get a good shot. Here are a few failed attempts. Wish me luck with this people.
Here's a nice shot of him storming the camera.

Here's another where he actually eating the festive candle thingy from IKEA (I thought the light would be nice - didn't count on the eating part).

And one of Jack in his super-cute Christmas footie PJs, babbling away and not sitting still.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home