Jack Attack

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The vacation: parts two and three



I must confess - I have no pictures to document parts two and three of the vacation. What happened you ask? Did I mention the heat in Philly and at the shore? I'm pretty sure it was so hot I quite literally could not spare the energy of chasing a toddler while holding a camera. And part three? Lake Tahoe? Did I happen to mention Jack's extremely ill-timed stomach flu? No? Well, he really did a bang-up job on that one. During cousin Karen's lovely wedding reception, our little guy really let go all over my nice dress and then into the wee hours of the morning. Who wants to see a picture of that.

So, I leave with our little version of vacationing every night in the backyard. A big ginormous bucket full of water and a bunch of toys that look like Nemo. Live doesn't get much better than that, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home