Doing my part
I'm sitting at work today and there's nothing but screaming cheers and
honking horns on the road up the hill from my office.
It's the Susan G. Komen 3 Race for the Cure happening outside!
Hundreds and hundreds of people streaming down the hill.

honking horns on the road up the hill from my office.
It's the Susan G. Komen 3 Race for the Cure happening outside!
Hundreds and hundreds of people streaming down the hill.

I grabbed the camera to document it all and on my way up to the street,
encounter a women who is basically, well, doing the "pee-pee dance."
Because the Family Jax detests all things cancer-related,
and because I wasn't participating in this important event,
I did my part by escorting this lovely women to my office bathroom.
encounter a women who is basically, well, doing the "pee-pee dance."
Because the Family Jax detests all things cancer-related,
and because I wasn't participating in this important event,
I did my part by escorting this lovely women to my office bathroom.

She was, needless to say, relieved.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home