Jack Attack

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Lather, rinse, repeat


Why such the long pause between postings you ask? I'll tell you why - preschool. Now that we are a family with a kid in preschool, we have become (check that - are slowly moving towards becoming) a well-oiled machine. There are no time for pictures in this schedule. It's all, up at 6:30 am and out the door at 7:15 (okay, 7:30ish), work our behinds off to pay for giant mortgage in order to live on the World's Greatest Street, then pick up Jack by 5:00ish, home to cook and eat dinner, then a 6:30 pm nuclear meltdown (because someone is only taking a 45 minute nap at preschool), bath, snuggle (by far the best part of my day), read books with dad and nighty-night.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

I guess I could take a picture of the meltdown - that's always fun. For now, here's a proof from Jack's two-year old professional pictures. We think it fits Jack's personality perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home