UPDATE ! Parts two and three in pictures
Jax G'mom emailed me pictures of parts two and three of the vacation. She seemed none too pleased that I had neglected to document that part of the vacation extravaganza (did I mention the extreme heat and the throwing up?).
Sorry Mom - thanks for the pictures!
Here's Jack chillin' out during the Philly's game. Believe me when I tell you that that stadium makes Petco look like a dump and I have never been so hot in my entire life. That said, Jack took it upon himself to dump water on his head to stay cool (smart kid).

Here's Jack sporting the adorable Leach Family Reunion t-shirts that cousin Joanne made for all the little ones. Jack promptly spilled tomato sauce on his, but Aunt Linda's meatballs are worth it.
I like to call this one The Squirt Gun Bandit - the Legend of Jax.

Doesn't he look so handsome in his wedding attire? Nice new shirt from Target, had on his khaki pants and new tennis shoes. Such a doll. That is until his started throwing up all over the place about 20 minutes after this picture was taken. And on me. And in my hair. And he may have sprayed G'mom a little. Poor guy.
Sorry Mom - thanks for the pictures!
Here's Jack chillin' out during the Philly's game. Believe me when I tell you that that stadium makes Petco look like a dump and I have never been so hot in my entire life. That said, Jack took it upon himself to dump water on his head to stay cool (smart kid).

Here's Jack sporting the adorable Leach Family Reunion t-shirts that cousin Joanne made for all the little ones. Jack promptly spilled tomato sauce on his, but Aunt Linda's meatballs are worth it.

I like to call this one The Squirt Gun Bandit - the Legend of Jax.

Doesn't he look so handsome in his wedding attire? Nice new shirt from Target, had on his khaki pants and new tennis shoes. Such a doll. That is until his started throwing up all over the place about 20 minutes after this picture was taken. And on me. And in my hair. And he may have sprayed G'mom a little. Poor guy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home