Jack Attack

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

'Tis the season for (small) miracles

Here's Jack rockin' the snow cap at Nanny's Christmas party over the weekend. I suppose nowadays the kids are calling them "beanies." Whatever. When I hear the word "beanie" I think of beanie babies and wonder how the heck some of these kids even know what a beanie baby is/was. We're doing it Old School here, so the thing on his head is called a snow cap, forever, amen.

He also wore it the next day to T's birthday brunch, the past two days at Disneyland, and this morning on his way to preschool.

Miracles can happen when you least expect them.

By the way, please note that the snow cap is an adult-sized cap (from Crocs since he is a walking, talking advertisement). Yes, the head is still big.

Thanks to either G'Mom or Bailey for the picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home